From October-May, call ahead to schedule a morning Chore Tour or Farm Tour. Chore Tours are helping with morning chores from 9-10 am and are a great way to get up close with the animals. Suggested donation for Chore Tours is $25; for Farm tours is $10.
We welcome visitors for self-guided walking tours year round.
A few things to remember:
- Many of our fences are electric, please do not touch them. Only farm staff are allowed to open any gates.
- Please enjoy the animals from outside their pens. Farm animals are not pets and it may not be safe to be with them in their pens.
- We ask that no visitors enter the cow barn without staff.
- It is very hard to guess how a pet may interact with livestock, for that reason we ask that you leave your dog at home or in your car.
- No dogs are permitted on TFI property.
A $10 donation per visit is requested. 65% of our income comes from contributions. We count on the generosity of our visitors, donors and program participants. Help us continue to make a difference. We thank you for your generosity.
We look forward to seeing you down on The FARM soon!